High Strength Hex Structural Bolts Grade 8.8
Heavy hex structural bolts are widely used in steel to steel connection applications.
Fastenwell is a leading manufacturer of high strength structural bolts A325 and A490, grade 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9.
- Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel
- Size: M12-M36
- Grade: Class 8.8 Bolts, Class 10.9 Bolts, A325, A490 Heavy Hex Structural Bolts
- Surface Finish: Plain, Black, Zinc, Hot dip galvanizing
- Thread: Full thread or half thread
- Application: Steel to Steel Connection
- Package: Small box, or 25kgs/carton, 36cartons/pallet
- Delivery: 45 days
- Custom hex structural bolts and nuts are available as per your samples or design.
Hot-selling Structural Bolts
Except structural bolts and nuts, Fastenwell also produce hexagon head bolts, hex flange bolts, hex tap bolts,
hexagon cap bolts, carriage bolts, hex socket head cap bolts, machine bolts etc.
If you couldnot find the bolts you want in our page, please send picture or drawing to our sales representives.
Structural Bolts and Nuts Production
Different types of bolts are the main products in our production range. Small boxes or standard export carton package are available.
1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we are bolts manufacturer produce and export hex bolts, flange bolts, carriage bolts, hex cap socket screws etc.
2. How long is your delivery time for hex structural bolts?
It takes 7-10 days for stock products. For bulk order, it will be in 30-60 days according to the order quantity.
3. Can we have bolts samples?
Yes, we can provide free samples.
4. Can we use our own head mark or customize package?
Yes, customize headmark and package are acceptable, please send the requirements when place order.
5. How can we make an order?
You can send us inquiry from the contact page.